Who is Spatch?

For anything not related to psychology
Psych4589325353

Who is Spatch?

Post by Psych4589325353 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:43 pm

Who is Spatch Logan?

I've read his book and he comments a lot, he seems really funny and smart but I don't know who he is, I googled him and couldn't find him!

Is he the Banksy of the Psychology world or am I being dippy?

No worries if he is and wants to stay a secret, I was just curious incase I just couldn't find him/her.

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
maven
Site Admin

Re: Who is Spatch?

Post by maven » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:43 pm

Like many other people on the forum including you and me, Spatch uses a username for this site that doesn't identify him/her in real life.
Maven.

Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something - Plato
The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool - Shakespeare

Psych4589325353

Post by Psych4589325353 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:19 pm

Ok I was just wondering

Spatch

Post by Spatch » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:10 am

Banksy? I am flattered. That said, I do cause a lot of trouble across the South-West and am in the process of developing a self shredding psychology assessment report. (GDPR is taken quite seriously around here)
Shameless plug alert:

Irrelevant Experience: The Secret Diary of an Assistant Psychologist is available at Amazon
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Irrelevant-Expe ... 00EQFE5JW/

Psych4589325353

Post by Psych4589325353 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:11 pm

That made me laugh so much :lol: :lol: :lol:

lakeland

Post by lakeland » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:56 am

There's a tagline for your next book Spatch - "The Banksy of the Psychology World."

CatFace

Post by CatFace » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:47 pm

Psych4589325353 wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:43 pm
Who is Spatch Logan?

I've read his book and he comments a lot, he seems really funny and smart but I don't know who he is, I googled him and couldn't find him!

No worries if he is and wants to stay a secret, I was just curious incase I just couldn't find him/her.

I really want to believe that the original poster is just Spatch under a new username trying to drum up business :D That is defo what I would do.

Spatch

Post by Spatch » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:15 pm

If I was that cynical, I would have fake posted something along the lines of “I read the book and I used what was in it to get onto training” or “the best bit is where they mention Ryan Goslings phone number”.
Shameless plug alert:

Irrelevant Experience: The Secret Diary of an Assistant Psychologist is available at Amazon
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Irrelevant-Expe ... 00EQFE5JW/

workingmama
Team Member

Post by workingmama » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:23 am

After I read the book I had my IQ retested and I'd gone up from a straight 87 to 125. I attribute this solely to reading Spatch's book, and definitely not the fact that during the first test I had an amazing hangover, bad flu, and hallucinated that the test materials were trying to eat my fingers. Also, I have been trying to grow my hair out from a disastrous haircut. It had only grown about 1/2 an inch a month for three months, but after reading Spatch's book, it was flowing right to my ankles in a glossy, lustrous mane of beauty. People stop me in the street to ask me how I care for it, and I'm always happy to tell them that I read a few pages of Spatch's book before bed every night. If I need an extra treatment I rub the book over my entire head and scalp and beat myself lightly with it. Finally, I had been trying to get rid of a very trying case of children. I had three children but after reading Spatch's book straight for three weeks (just couldn't put it down!) they got so neglected that my neighbour finally took pity and adopted them. Bonus!
I would not hesitate to recommend this novel to anyone.
Fail, fail again, fail better.

reishi

Post by reishi » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:20 pm

What I was wondering is when is the second book coming? The one that takes place during DClin training?
"Ever since psychoanalysis came up, everybody's ill more or less."