Competition: Spread the word about clinpsy.org.uk

The guidance for posting on www.ClinPsy.org.uk and any comments on the forum, suggestions for improvements, etc. Also information about our e-magazine, Aspire, and how to contribute or download your copy.
miriam
Site Admin

Competition: Spread the word about clinpsy.org.uk

Post by miriam » Mon May 12, 2014 11:33 pm

We wanted to announce a competition. We are offering a range of psychology related prizes to reward those who publicise the forums to new members. We will offer at least one prize for each of the following categories:

- most retweeted tweet linking to the forum and mentioning our twitter handle @clinpsy
- most famous or interesting person to tweet about clinpsy to their followers in reply to a forum user
- a photograph of our poster put up in your workplace or university or being distributed at a graduate group or university society
- the internet link from another site that generates the most click-throughs to our site (this could be a link on a forum, blog, facebook page or whatever)
- most creative way to make potential members aware of us not covered by the above

Prizes include your choice from a range of psychology books, Amazon vouchers or a few novelty prizes. More information about prizes will be added as we see the quality and quantity of entries!
Miriam

See my blog at http://clinpsyeye.wordpress.com

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
Hippoc

Re: Competition: Spread the word about clinpsy.org.uk

Post by Hippoc » Mon May 19, 2014 2:27 pm

Hello Miriam, any idea of a closing date on this competition? Thanks

miriam
Site Admin

Post by miriam » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:18 am

I'm still keen to get this into action. Has anyone got an entries or ideas?
Miriam

See my blog at http://clinpsyeye.wordpress.com

Beggarsroost

Post by Beggarsroost » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:51 pm

I tweeted a while back but as I'm not too active on twitter I dont know how many re-tweets it got! Will tweet again today!
Life is far too important to be taken seriously