Liking the new edition of Aspire

The guidance for posting on www.ClinPsy.org.uk and any comments on the forum, suggestions for improvements, etc. Also information about our e-magazine, Aspire, and how to contribute or download your copy.
astra

Liking the new edition of Aspire

Post by astra » Mon May 19, 2014 11:50 am

I've just had a DNA, giving me chance to glance quickly through the new edition, and I think it was worth watiing for. Well done everyone on a professional piece of work.
From the point of view of mindfulness, as long as you're breathing there's more right with you than wrong with you. Jon Kabat-Zinn

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
blue86

Re: Liking the new edition of Aspire

Post by blue86 » Mon May 19, 2014 11:55 am

astra wrote:I've just had a DNA, giving me chance to glance quickly through the new edition, and I think it was worth watiing for. Well done everyone on a professional piece of work.
I'm going to second this. I have been looking forward to the new edition. Well done! :D

miriam
Site Admin

Post by miriam » Mon May 19, 2014 12:11 pm

We always seem to produce a good quality publication, but only after a much longer interval than planned. We still hope to increase the frequency of future issues, but it is hard to find time and energy for unpaid activities beyond the forum itself (and my various committee commitments).
Miriam

See my blog at http://clinpsyeye.wordpress.com

Randall

Post by Randall » Tue May 20, 2014 5:49 pm

I am certainly impressed. I will make sure to distribute among our AP group and perhaps even utilise the debate on including religion within therapy in our next group (an area of interest to me anyway)! :D

Psychological

Post by Psychological » Wed May 21, 2014 9:48 pm

I also wanted to congratulate and thank all of the contributors to the current issue.
I liked the variety of the topics and found them all interesting and engaging, which can be rare for publications like this. I found the Vignette section particularly interesting and some of the questions and debates raised have been thought provoking, especially the 'delusions' article.

kiora

Post by kiora » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:37 am

How does one get involved in Aspire? I would like to contribute but am having trouble finding the relevant details, though I am sure they are on here somewhere!....

miriam
Site Admin

Post by miriam » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:44 am

Email clinpsyforum@gmail.com or send me a PM.
Miriam

See my blog at http://clinpsyeye.wordpress.com