Podcast, application review & personal development services

The guidance for posting on www.ClinPsy.org.uk and any comments on the forum, suggestions for improvements, etc. Also information about our e-magazine, Aspire, and how to contribute or download your copy.
sarahg

Re: Podcast, application review & personal development servi

Post by sarahg » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:53 am

Thank you Ell!

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
ell

Post by ell » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:16 pm

No worries Sarah!

Now, I'm off to actually become a 'patron'! Given how much I've gained from this forum, and the time I've spent on it (over many years*), it seems like a great idea to make some financial contribution just to say 'thanks', regardless of the other things that are offered to 'patrons'. I think, given the long-term financial burden of this forum, opportunities like this (as well as selected advertising) to ensure that it is a continuingly viable option to keep open are good.

I'm not sure which level I will go in at, especially as while I am on training I already receive a fair amount of professional and personal development input. I'm not sure what other current trainees here think? I suppose there is something to be said for that kind of input that is separate from the course. Have you got any thoughts on that Miriam?

*I must have spent the equivalent of years in LiveChat during my time here!

BlueCat
Site Admin

Post by BlueCat » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:01 pm

ell wrote:viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17810

This thread includes the link to the actual Patreon website (as well as further discussion of it).
Thank you, ell!
There's no such thing as bad weather, just the wrong clothes. Billy Connolly.

miriam
Site Admin

Post by miriam » Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:56 am

Well even £1 per month helps us towards our goal and lets you access the patreon content and have a greater sense of interactivity with me, to discuss and preview my blog posts before they go up on http://clinpsyeye.wordpress.com etc. But the higher levels let you join in hangouts, groups or personal professional development coaching or have personal feedback about applications, essays or reports where that would feel helpful.
Miriam

See my blog at http://clinpsyeye.wordpress.com