Qualified Boards

The guidance for posting on www.ClinPsy.org.uk and any comments on the forum, suggestions for improvements, etc. Also information about our e-magazine, Aspire, and how to contribute or download your copy.
Sastra

Qualified Boards

Post by Sastra » Sat May 09, 2015 9:15 pm

Evening all. Could someone please tell me (in simple steps for an exhausted mother of non-sleeping child) how I go about joining the Qualified section?
"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research, would it?" - Albert Einstein.

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
BenJMan

Re: Qualified Boards

Post by BenJMan » Sat May 09, 2015 11:24 pm

You just need to send one of the Admins (Miriam, BlueCat, Ruthie) a PM to request access. They will be able to tell you if some kind of evidence is needed :)
I think a hero is any person really intent on making this a better place for all people ~ Maya Angelou.

miriam
Site Admin

Re: Qualified Boards

Post by miriam » Mon May 11, 2015 1:06 am

To join the qualified group you need to email clinpsyforum@gmail.com from a work email address with details of your HCPC registration and your username on here.
Miriam

See my blog at http://clinpsyeye.wordpress.com