Any mods about?

The guidance for posting on www.ClinPsy.org.uk and any comments on the forum, suggestions for improvements, etc. Also information about our e-magazine, Aspire, and how to contribute or download your copy.
Sastra

Any mods about?

Post by Sastra » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:56 pm

I emailed about joining the Qualified boards, but didn't hear anything. Not urgent, of course but wanted to check it was received?
"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research, would it?" - Albert Einstein.

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
ell

Re: Any mods about?

Post by ell » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:46 pm

Mod here! But I don't access the e-mails, so I don't know. I think only Miriam, Maven, BlueCat, and Ruthie can access those - all very busy ladies! Give it a few days and hopefully someone will be in touch.

Sastra

Re: Any mods about?

Post by Sastra » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:52 pm

Thanks, Ell!

Like I said, no rush.

Need to get bum in gear and start contributing on the site, now I'm well out 'the other side'. Damn my full time job and pesky children ;)
"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research, would it?" - Albert Einstein.