How to do fancy things in your posts (+ a place to practise)

The guidance for posting on www.ClinPsy.org.uk and any comments on the forum, suggestions for improvements, etc. Also information about our e-magazine, Aspire, and how to contribute or download your copy.
rabbit

Re: How to do fancy things in your posts (+ a place to pract

Post by rabbit » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:51 am

testing
testing
testing
The time will come when men such as I will look on the murder of animals as they now look on the murder of men. (Leonardo da Vinci)

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
BenJMan

Post by BenJMan » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:15 am

CharlotteD wrote:testing
testing
testing

I find little coinsidence in the colours chosen to practice with there Charlotte ;) Why not think happy thoughts and practice a dark blue? :P
I think a hero is any person really intent on making this a better place for all people ~ Maya Angelou.

blue86

Post by blue86 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:02 am

BenJMan wrote: I find little coinsidence in the colours chosen to practice with there Charlotte ;) Why not think happy thoughts and practice a dark blue? :P
Oh I like the way you think BenJMan :)
I'm also willing to try any magic trick out there :D
How about this?

test
test
test
test

I practised red, green and cyan last year, but not dark blue. So I have this going for me, which is nice :)

rabbit

Post by rabbit » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:16 am

BenJMan wrote:
CharlotteD wrote:testing
testing
testing

I find little coinsidence in the colours chosen to practice with there Charlotte ;) Why not think happy thoughts and practice a dark blue? :P
haha! Because im not even thinking about an offer of a place lol! Just an interview would be amazing! :-) Thank you for all your help last week BenJMan :) its been a week now...
The time will come when men such as I will look on the murder of animals as they now look on the murder of men. (Leonardo da Vinci)

Hockeygirl

Post by Hockeygirl » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:59 am