Interviews

This section is for discussion relating to the Layard report, and subsequent schemes like Improving Access to Psychological Therapies where lower intensity inteventions are offered in primary care
N400Effect

Interviews

Post by N400Effect » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:08 pm

Please advise!

I’ve wanted a trainee pwp role for a long time! Finally a few came up and I applied for all 3! One is 40 mins away, one 25 mins away and one 5 mins away. All are training at the same University and there are 2 people at that University that attend the interviews (one will attend one day, one attends the next day of interviews etc).
I have been offered a job with one that is 40 mins away. So happy! However I now have an interview for the one 25 mins away! If I got an interview for the one 5 mins away that would be even better! Dream job and just down the road. What’s more is the one 5 mins away is very close to my heart, and the one 25 mins away I really agree with the trusts values etc.

So..... am I allowed to interview for them even if I have got the job at one of them!? The uni person will recognise my name tomorrow at the interview no doubt. So not sure if I am actually allowed?! I would of course let them know that would be my preferred place to work, but then I’m worried it would then get back to the ones that have already offered me a job??

Advice please :-) x

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
maven
Site Admin

Re: Interviews

Post by maven » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:10 am

Of course. They are jobs. You can apply for as many as you want and then pick the best.
Maven.

Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something - Plato
The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool - Shakespeare