IAPT London applications

This section is for discussion relating to the Layard report, and subsequent schemes like Improving Access to Psychological Therapies where lower intensity inteventions are offered in primary care
Cerumol

Re: IAPT London applications

Post by Cerumol » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:26 pm

How weird!!! Ive just got an interview too :) :) :)

Nice of them to say if you haven't heard by end of Friday you have not been successful tho....

Flickk

Post by Flickk » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:28 pm

:D

Haha yeah I know, I had a hunch that some services would be delayed in shortlisting!

Which service is yours with, also Kingston?

Cerumol

Post by Cerumol » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:42 pm

Yes, my wife kept trying to tell me that, but I was telling her to stop so that I could focus on making the next application stronger. Better get preparing now! Mine is for Waltham Forest, so unsure if they were just slow or we were just on a reserve list. Either way I'm pleased, and mine is next Wednesday :)

Flickk

Post by Flickk » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:47 pm

Eeep, well good luck with the prep! And who knows, might still hear from the other choice at this rate!

Taiyelolue

Post by Taiyelolue » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:49 pm

Cerumol wrote:How weird!!! Ive just got an interview too :) :) :)

Nice of them to say if you haven't heard by end of Friday you have not been successful tho....
Congratulations Cerumol!!! You must be so happy. It's a shame that some services take longer to shortlist than others.

Cerumol

Post by Cerumol » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:35 am

Yes its good - need to make it count now. Impossible to know hopw many they interview, but at least through stage 1.

beckillas

Post by beckillas » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:45 pm

i've just had an email with an offer of an interview. Thought I had no chance at this stage.

hollyhock

Post by hollyhock » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:59 pm

Seems like shortlisting is not complete - has anybody heard from Newham?

Good luck to those with interviews next week!

Jojoore18

Post by Jojoore18 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:53 am

I got an invite to an interview yesterday evening.
Really shocked as I thought they were done with shortlisting :D

hollyhock

Post by hollyhock » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:34 pm

Anyone else noticed that in the IAPT application pack it says that Kingston pays trainee LI PWPs band 6?

Can only assume this is a typo? I mean..yes please, but at the same time..guessing not! Haha :roll:

samantha86

Post by samantha86 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:16 pm

Congratulations on all that got an interview!! I'm glad everyone has finally heard! I had my interview this morning, not sure how well I did but we have a whole week's wait to find out.. Good luck everyone!

butterflyfingers

Post by butterflyfingers » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:33 pm

I had my interview yesterday! Why aren't you sure lol? I've been thinking about my interview since lol, but good to know that we will hear within a week... Did they tell you if you would back by call/email? Where did you interview for?

samantha86

Post by samantha86 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:20 pm

Over-analysing myself I think! I'm pretty sure they call you as they made a point of taking my best contact number at the beginning, but it could be different between different boroughs. I went for Camden, you? I had a sneak peak at the interviewee list when I signed in, it was ridiculously long! Hoping they have a million places to give us all! Fingers crossed for you too butterflyfingers!

butterflyfingers

Post by butterflyfingers » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:04 pm

Yeah I've been overanalysing myself too. Realised today that I answered such an obvious q so wrong, but yeah. Ah okay, I didn't ask when I would hear, all we can do now is wait. I interviewed for Croydon. Best of luck to you too :)

Zaria

Post by Zaria » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:57 am

samantha86 wrote:Over-analysing myself I think! I'm pretty sure they call you as they made a point of taking my best contact number at the beginning, but it could be different between different boroughs. I went for Camden, you? I had a sneak peak at the interviewee list when I signed in, it was ridiculously long! Hoping they have a million places to give us all! Fingers crossed for you too butterflyfingers!
I was also interviewed at Camden today! Think I flunked it though with a few of the questions :( and it didn't help that I was waiting outside the wrong room! So was totally flustered...

Good luck everyone !