IAPT London applications

This section is for discussion relating to the Layard report, and subsequent schemes like Improving Access to Psychological Therapies where lower intensity inteventions are offered in primary care
Jojoore18

Re: IAPT London applications

Post by Jojoore18 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:50 pm

Hey Taiyelolue, I got my unconditional offer yesterday morning as well with the same start date. Looking forward to starting :)

Flickk

Post by Flickk » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:56 am

Ah this is so exciting guys! Sorted all of my checks now and should receive my unconditional offer next week :) Anyone else Kingston bound? :)

chrssy

Post by chrssy » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:11 pm

Hi

I have an interview for an iapt service through ucl in the next coming weeks and wanted to know what the interview consists of? (a panel, role play, just questions?) also what knowledge do you think I should research on prior the interview or any other tips that may be useful please? I am so happy to get offered an interview and I am hoping to make it all the way.

Also is the interview with your chosen IAPT service the last stage? because I have read on some forums that they had to attend a university interview and construct reflective essays?

Thank you :-)

Misfit

Post by Misfit » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:48 pm

chrssy wrote:Hi

I have an interview for an iapt service through ucl in the next coming weeks and wanted to know what the interview consists of? (a panel, role play, just questions?) also what knowledge do you think I should research on prior the interview or any other tips that may be useful please? I am so happy to get offered an interview and I am hoping to make it all the way.

Also is the interview with your chosen IAPT service the last stage? because I have read on some forums that they had to attend a university interview and construct reflective essays?

Thank you :-)

Congratulations! I recently made a similar thread. I'm still waiting to hear back and assume I haven't been successful. Here's the thread:

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=20600

x