IAPT website down for weeks!

This section is for discussion relating to the Layard report, and subsequent schemes like Improving Access to Psychological Therapies where lower intensity inteventions are offered in primary care
tjh88

IAPT website down for weeks!

Post by tjh88 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:30 pm

Hi all,

I've been trying to access the IAPT website for the last couple of weeks, mainly for documents to read through, but it seems to be down every time I try! I've tried on a number of devices, so wanted to check if other people are having these problems? And does anyone know whether this is scheduled maintenance of the site or anything?

Thanks a lot for any help!

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
kbro

Re: IAPT website down for weeks!

Post by kbro » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:28 pm

Yeah I've had the same problem it's been down the last couple of weeks!

PanGirl1984

Post by PanGirl1984 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:33 pm

Maybe they're finally updating it. The "news" section had information from 2010!

the-bengologist

Post by the-bengologist » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:45 pm

I went to an iapt conference earlier in the year with David Clark who said they are moving the iapt site and merging it with the NHS England site or something similar to this so it might take some time but keep a look out for that.