Iapt in Wales?

This section is for discussion relating to the Layard report, and subsequent schemes like Improving Access to Psychological Therapies where lower intensity inteventions are offered in primary care
Neem

Iapt in Wales?

Post by Neem » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:39 pm

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any idea whether there are any plans of Iapt being formed in Wales? I'm a qualified pwp, recently married and moved to Wales. Finding a job in this field is impossible! I feel like my pwp qualification has been a waste :(

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
MindfulPsych

Re: Iapt in Wales?

Post by MindfulPsych » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:51 am

Neem wrote:Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any idea whether there are any plans of Iapt being formed in Wales? I'm a qualified pwp, recently married and moved to Wales. Finding a job in this field is impossible! I feel like my pwp qualification has been a waste :(
I haven't heard of them planning to form IAPT in Wales... do Wales have their own similar programme that you might be able to apply to? Or a similar job perhaps?