High Intensity trainee post TAX free?

This section is for discussion relating to the Layard report, and subsequent schemes like Improving Access to Psychological Therapies where lower intensity inteventions are offered in primary care
Sam1987

High Intensity trainee post TAX free?

Post by Sam1987 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:22 pm

Hi all,

I have been offered a high intensity training position, however, I was wondering if this course/role is tax free? I recently put in a WATS claim from when I did my PWP course and received a pretty big rebate back from my previous trust. However, I wanted to double check if this is the case with this course as well? If anyone has any information I would greatly appreciate it :)

Thanks.
IAPT the tiger

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
Dragonfly123

Re: High Intensity trainee post TAX free?

Post by Dragonfly123 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:41 pm

Hi Sam, Im guessing you would be able to if you have for the PWP role. can I ask what year you did your pwp training :)

Sam1987

Re: High Intensity trainee post TAX free?

Post by Sam1987 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:48 am

Hi Dragonfly123

I found out I am unable to complete the course tax free as I work for a private company. It's only if you will be working for the NHS as far as I know. I completed my PWP training May 2015 :) so I started May 2014.
IAPT the tiger