Trainee PWP Interview

This section is for discussion relating to the Layard report, and subsequent schemes like Improving Access to Psychological Therapies where lower intensity inteventions are offered in primary care
Bhav90

Trainee PWP Interview

Post by Bhav90 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:14 pm

Hi Guys,

I've been lucky enough to get 2 interviews for a trainee PWP position. Both are with NHS trusts, one in Cumbria and the other in Southampton. I was wondering if anyone knew the kind of questions they may ask?

The Southampton interview mentioned a role play activity which I knew would be part of the interview but the Cumbria position didn't mention that in the interview invite.

I was just wondering if anyone had any tips?

Thank you :D

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
MindfulPsych

Re: Trainee PWP Interview

Post by MindfulPsych » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:40 pm

Bhav90 wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:14 pm
Hi Guys,

I've been lucky enough to get 2 interviews for a trainee PWP position. Both are with NHS trusts, one in Cumbria and the other in Southampton. I was wondering if anyone knew the kind of questions they may ask?

The Southampton interview mentioned a role play activity which I knew would be part of the interview but the Cumbria position didn't mention that in the interview invite.

I was just wondering if anyone had any tips?

Thank you :D
Hello!

Congratulations on being offered 2 interviews!

In terms of questions; we are not allowed to give any information on interviews i.e. specific questions for interviews as it's against forum rules.

I would use the search function as I'm sure there is information around!

Good luck with your interviews! :D

Bhav90

Re: Trainee PWP Interview

Post by Bhav90 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:08 pm

Thank you! :D