recommended apps for clients

This section is for discussion relating to the Layard report, and subsequent schemes like Improving Access to Psychological Therapies where lower intensity inteventions are offered in primary care
theballboy

recommended apps for clients

Post by theballboy » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:52 pm

hey all, not sure if this is the appropriate place for this post but we shall see.
In terms of goal setting and homework has anyone used or recommended specific apps for clients? ie mood diaries, cog restructuring?

Thanks

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
enchanted

Re: recommended apps for clients

Post by enchanted » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:31 pm

Hi there,

I would recommend Moodivate which is an app used to manage depression, you've got the ability to create/log a diary and agenda - available on iOs. It is however £4.99.
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/moodiva ... 71510?mt=8

or check out Pacifica
https://www.thinkpacifica.com/cognitive ... erapy-app/

theballboy

Post by theballboy » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:59 pm

Thank you. Will check that out. Found quite a few in play store that I'm working my way through

nomnom

Post by nomnom » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:53 pm

I've heard there is one for worry time by Reach out and clients often mention the Headspace app.
'Forget what hurt you. But remember what it taught you'

jason712

Post by jason712 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:52 pm

I always recommend the worry time app for patients, it allows them to add their worries and set a time for worry time which the app will notify people of.