BABCP accreditation question

This section is for discussion relating to the Layard report, and subsequent schemes like Improving Access to Psychological Therapies where lower intensity inteventions are offered in primary care
mungle

BABCP accreditation question

Post by mungle » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:54 am

I'm hoping to tap into the wisdom on this forum. I've been going through the BABCP accreditation forms this morning to work out what extra experience I'll need to gain. I'm hoping to submit a provisional application within the next year.

Does anyone know what can count for CPD/post-core training CPD/training? Can I count training in ACT or other third wave approaches (e.g. compassionate mind)? Is EMDR relevant for this?

I'm lookig at tehe requirement for case studies and seent the OCTC have a sevrice for assessing these (£190 per case study). Anyone have any experinece of this or other providers?

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf