Baron-Cohen article requests

Post here to discuss evaluating published research, sharing papers you have found of interest, plus requests for help with literature searches or locating papers
Elsie

Baron-Cohen article requests

Post by Elsie » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:22 pm

Hi

Does anyone have access to the following articles, which they could email to me?

Baron-Cohen, S., Jolliffe, T., Mortimer, C., & Robertson, M. (1997). Another advanced test of theory of mind: evidence from very high functioning adults with autism or Asperger Syndrome. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 38, 813 – 822.

Baron-Cohen, S., Wheelwright, S., Hill, J., Raste, Y., & Plumb, I. (2001). The “reading the mind in the eyes” test revised version: a study with normal adults, and adults with Asperger syndrome or high-functioning autism. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 42, 241 – 251.

Baron-Cohen, S., Wheelwright, S., Scahill, V., Lawson, J., & Spong, A. (2001). Are intuitive physics and intuitive psychology dependent? Journal of Developmental and Learning Disorders, 5, 47 – 78.

Baron-Cohen, S., Wheelwright, S., Spong, A., Scahill, V., & Lawson, J. (2001). Are intuitive physics and intuitive psychology independent? A test with children with Asperger Syndrome. Journal of Developmental and Learning Disorders, 5, 47 – 78.

Fingers crossed someone can help me!

Elsie
People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel
-~-Maya Angelou-~-

choirgirl

Re: Baron-Cohen article requests

Post by choirgirl » Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:52 pm

Elsie wrote: Baron-Cohen, S., Wheelwright, S., Hill, J., Raste, Y., & Plumb, I. (2001). The “reading the mind in the eyes” test revised version: a study with normal adults, and adults with Asperger syndrome or high-functioning autism. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 42, 241 – 251.

Baron-Cohen, S., Wheelwright, S., Scahill, V., Lawson, J., & Spong, A. (2001). Are intuitive physics and intuitive psychology dependent? Journal of Developmental and Learning Disorders, 5, 47 – 78.
I can send you these two (the second will be the whole journal though as it's not on Swetswise in individual articles!!). Do you want me to send them to your hotmail address?
"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life." - Red Auerbach

Elsie

Post by Elsie » Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:58 pm

Fanastic! Yes, please send on to my hotmail address (I think you have it? If not, let me know and I'll PM you it)

Does anyone have the remaining 2 articles?

Baron-Cohen, S., Jolliffe, T., Mortimer, C., & Robertson, M. (1997). Another advanced test of theory of mind: evidence from very high functioning adults with autism or Asperger Syndrome. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 38, 813 – 822.

Baron-Cohen, S., Wheelwright, S., Spong, A., Scahill, V., & Lawson, J. (2001). Are intuitive physics and intuitive psychology independent? A test with children with Asperger Syndrome. Journal of Developmental and Learning Disorders, 5, 47 – 78.
People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel
-~-Maya Angelou-~-