Help needed to access theses

Post here to discuss evaluating published research, sharing papers you have found of interest, plus requests for help with literature searches or locating papers
jadeywadey

Help needed to access theses

Post by jadeywadey » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:05 pm

Hi guys

I need to access some theses, but am struggling to so wondered if those at the particular universities could access them for me

At Lancaster University:
Exploring and supporting stories of resilience in parenthood: Skippon, Rachel

Understanding previous experiences and developing parenting views: The perspectives of adults who have been in care: Eirini Athanasopoulou

University of Southampton:
Being in care : the reflections and perceptions of women with children, who were in care as children: Lewis, Carol

Thanks!

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
Will
Team Member

Re: Help needed to access theses

Post by Will » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:47 pm

Hi,

I've checked the Lancaster one and unfortunately they don't seem to have an online version available, it says that there's a copy in the library - perhaps you'd be better off either contacting the library directly or enquiring about an inter-library loan through your own library?

Sorry I can't be more help!
Ponderings and wonderings in 140 characters - @willcurvis