Paper Request

Post here to discuss evaluating published research, sharing papers you have found of interest, plus requests for help with literature searches or locating papers
Megzi

Paper Request

Post by Megzi » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:13 pm

Does anybody have access to the papers below?

Article Title: Family therapy in poorly controlled juvenile IDDM: Effects on diabetic control, self evaluation, and behavioural symptoms
Authors: Rydén O, Nevander L, Johnsson P, Hansson K, Kronvall P, Sjöblad S, Westbom L
Journal Title: Acta Paediatrica

Article: Family therapy with adolescents with diabetes: A litmus test for clinically meaningful change
Authors: Harris, Greco, Wysocki, White, & Neil

Thank you for your time :D.

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
bluegoat

Re: Paper Request

Post by bluegoat » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:48 pm

I can access the second one only.

Check your PMs.

Megzi

Post by Megzi » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:05 pm

bluegoat wrote:I can access the second one only.

Check your PMs.
Thank you bluegoat. Weekend vibes are being sent your way as we speak. I have some reserve weekend vibes for anyone that has the first paper and is in fact looking for weekend vibes :) .

Megzi

Post by Megzi » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:26 pm

Me again! Does anyone have access to the the article titled "Psychological effects of intensification of diabetic control"? It was published in Diabetes Care (1982) and the authors are Seigler, D.E., La Greca, A.M., Citrin, W.S., Reeves,, M.L., & Skyler.

Thank you ever so much :D

bluegoat

Post by bluegoat » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:02 pm

Megzi wrote:Me again! Does anyone have access to the the article titled "Psychological effects of intensification of diabetic control"? It was published in Diabetes Care (1982) and the authors are Seigler, D.E., La Greca, A.M., Citrin, W.S., Reeves,, M.L., & Skyler.

Thank you ever so much :D
Nope, sorry! You might struggle with this one!