Reserve List for Interviews 2014

Discuss applications to the clearing house (and to courses that are not in the clearing house system), screening assessments, interviews, reserve lists, places, etc. here
annaph

Re: Reserve List for Interviews 2014

Post by annaph »

My friend has just been offered an interview tomorrow at Liverpool and she was number 18 on the reserve so it definitely is moving! good luck to everyone!
Winck1234

Post by Winck1234 »

Ooh that's exciting as I was 19th at Liverpool so hopefully I will be lucky enough to get a call! :D
RoseB

Post by RoseB »

Hi all

Dont know if this is useful or new information for anyone but when I rang RH the other day I was told that tomorrow is their deadline for movement on their reserve for interview list and they don't offer interviews on the day! Just noticed that someone had mentioned hanging around in London over the interview days....good luck everyone!!
Loula

Post by Loula »

Winck1234 wrote:Ooh that's exciting as I was 19th at Liverpool so hopefully I will be lucky enough to get a call! :D
Someone on the progress thread posted that they got an offer from Birmingham yesterday and will be cancelling their interview tomorrow so it looks promising for you! Also Lancaster often let applicants know the outcome on Thursday evening so if any of them have Liverpool tomorrow they might cancel first thing. Fingers crossed for you.
Winck1234

Post by Winck1234 »

Loula wrote:
Winck1234 wrote:Ooh that's exciting as I was 19th at Liverpool so hopefully I will be lucky enough to get a call! :D
Someone on the progress thread posted that they got an offer from Birmingham yesterday and will be cancelling their interview tomorrow so it looks promising for you! Also Lancaster often let applicants know the outcome on Thursday evening so if any of them have Liverpool tomorrow they might cancel first thing. Fingers crossed for you.
I know, nerve wracking times! Nothing like a last minute call to get he heart racing and brain ticking ;-)
Jottlebot

Post by Jottlebot »

Winck1234 wrote:
Loula wrote:
I know, nerve wracking times! Nothing like a last minute call to get he heart racing and brain ticking ;-)
I was the "someone" and I have just withdrawn from my interview at Liverpool tomorrow so good luck to whoever gets it...It would be good to know if it's you Winck1234 :) .

Good luck to everyone.
pinkaliengoo

Post by pinkaliengoo »

I've just cancelled my RHUL interview hopefully in time for the list to move! I was originally number 20 on the reserve list so good luck!
Melonseeds

Post by Melonseeds »

I'm going to cancel my interview at Edinburgh tomorrow, I was to be interviewed on Tuesday morning so hopefully someone will get a call! Best of luck!
Psygirl3

Post by Psygirl3 »

I have just withdrawn from my interview at Royal Holloway. My interview is tomorrow, a bit late notice but I just received a call from Oxford offering me a place! I was on the reserve list. Good luck everyone :D
Winck1234

Post by Winck1234 »

Hi

Anyone waiting for Leeds, I called this morning and they have offered an interview to number 13 on the reserve list. :D
bluegoat

Post by bluegoat »

Congratulations! Does that mean you are next?
nospringchicken

Post by nospringchicken »

Hi,
I've been offered an interview tomorrow at Cardiff (I was number 12 on the reserve list). Thanks to whoever cancelled their interview. Good luck to all those with interviews to come, and those who are interview reserves.
MagicBobcat

Post by MagicBobcat »

nospringchicken wrote:Hi,
I've been offered an interview tomorrow at Cardiff (I was number 12 on the reserve list). Thanks to whoever cancelled their interview. Good luck to all those with interviews to come, and those who are interview reserves.
Wow Nospringchicken thats amazing!! Good luck today! I'm number 15 so have got my fingers crossed again after thinking there was no chance!

Can I just ask, when did they ring and let you know? I rang yesterday afternoon and they said they were at number 9ish, so it must have moved really quick later that day! I'm just quite far away and concerned I would have to leave at the drop of a hat to get there in time if called up!

Anyway, again good luck!!
nospringchicken

Post by nospringchicken »

Hi MagicBobCat,

Many thanks for your good wishes. It was a late call yesterday afternoon (4pm ish?). I had the dilemma of whether to do some revision last night, or to go shopping for some new suit trousers - (been a while since I last wore my suit and I appear to have put on a few pounds!).

I hope that the list moves so you get an interview this week. One of the candidates did not turn up for their interview today. I'm not sure if there were any personal circumstances relating to this, but if not, I think that's really hard on others who are waiting for the opportunity of an interview.

Fingers crossed for you for this week!
LauraEccleston

Post by LauraEccleston »

I withdrew my interview at Leeds late yesterday! Fingers crossed for whoever gets it!