Reserve Place for a Course

Discuss applications to the clearing house (and to courses that are not in the clearing house system), screening assessments, interviews, reserve lists, places, etc. here
davebarker

Re: Reserve Place for a Course

Post by davebarker » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:05 am

Hockeygirl wrote:
kk123 wrote:
Clive wrote:Teesside list is finally moving, just had the call! :D :D :D

Congratulations Clive!!! Did the admin lady give you any details as too how many had accepted etc?

K x
I've emailed Yvonne today- I'm guessing she's quite busy though!

Congrats Clive :D

I have emailed Yvonne just this morning too HockeyGirl. Will post on here if/when I get a response :)

Clive

Reserve Place for a Course

Post by Clive » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:44 am

Thanks Dave :) starting to sink in a bit now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hockeygirl

Post by Hockeygirl » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:56 am

Teesside update: I'm currently number 4 on the list (started at number 8!), and there are 5 places not yet filled.

Midnight33

Post by Midnight33 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:58 am

Thanks Hockeygirl for the update that's great, judging from that I may now be number 2. 5 places to go! good luck everyone!

Hockeygirl

Post by Hockeygirl » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:41 am

Midnight33 wrote:Thanks Hockeygirl for the update that's great, judging from that I may now be number 2. 5 places to go! good luck everyone!

Here's hoping number 1 on the list accepts elsewhere, and gives us more of a chance :wink:

Midnight33

Post by Midnight33 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:52 am

hehe. Either way I just hope we know by Friday!

CharlieB

Post by CharlieB » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:32 pm

Hey hey,

I just thought I would post that I will be sending my letter to decline my place at Leicester just incase any of you are on the reserve. I have just returned from holiday to find I was offered a place at Trent too :D still can't quite believe I'm typing this!! Haha.

Good luck to you all still waiting to hear, I know the feeling well after applying for the past 3 years!! Xx

gretamcg

Post by gretamcg » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:24 pm

Hey Midas and annaph, so happy after that wait. It was tough I must say!!...

Midas I'm afraid they gave nothing away on the email. Before this wk i called them for a nose and they gave nothing away! Not even how many places r left to fill. Anyways I've heard this week sees lots of movement so everything crossed!!

Good luck guys!

chaz

Post by chaz » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:29 pm

AnonymousMouse wrote:
chaz wrote:Just an update for those on the Salomons Reserve. I just checked in and have been told I am now number 8 (started at number 20) so the list has moved quite a bit but there are only 3 spaces left to confirm. I am therefore out of the running for here - glad I know, as always knew it was quite unlikely but was holding out a bit of hope!

So just got everything crossed that Herts will get to me at number 2.

The wait continues... :)
I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that you're either joining me at Salomons or joining Randall at Herts! Good luck!
Thanks AnonymousMouse.

Just found out today I have moved to 1st reserve for Herts with 3 spaces still to confirm - eek! :?

davebarker

Post by davebarker » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:59 am

Hockeygirl wrote:
Midnight33 wrote:Thanks Hockeygirl for the update that's great, judging from that I may now be number 2. 5 places to go! good luck everyone!

Here's hoping number 1 on the list accepts elsewhere, and gives us more of a chance :wink:
I got an email from admin too telling me pretty much the same. I'm now 3rd (guessing midnight33 is 2nd) and that there are 5 people still yet to accept places. What a tense final week! Why do we do this to ourselves?!....... :|

Sprinkles

Post by Sprinkles » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:15 pm

Hey everyone,
I havea reserve place for Glasgow and wondered if any one else had heard anything - any movement at all?

Hockeygirl

Post by Hockeygirl » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:34 pm

davebarker wrote:
Hockeygirl wrote:

I got an email from admin too telling me pretty much the same. I'm now 3rd (guessing midnight33 is 2nd) and that there are 5 people still yet to accept places. What a tense final week! Why do we do this to ourselves?!....... :|
When were you told this Dave? I got told there's only 2 not confirmed.

kk123

Post by kk123 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:19 pm

I got an email from admin too telling me pretty much the same. I'm now 3rd (guessing midnight33 is 2nd) and that there are 5 people still yet to accept places. What a tense final week! Why do we do this to ourselves?!....... :|[/quote]

When were you told this Dave? I got told there's only 2 not confirmed.[/quote]

I spoke to admin on monday and there were 5 people not confirmed. Hope this is still the case rather than 2. When did you get told this Hockeygirl?

bw :)

Hockeygirl

Post by Hockeygirl » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:29 pm

kk123 wrote:I got an email from admin too telling me pretty much the same. I'm now 3rd (guessing midnight33 is 2nd) and that there are 5 people still yet to accept places. What a tense final week! Why do we do this to ourselves?!....... :|
When were you told this Dave? I got told there's only 2 not confirmed.[/quote]

I spoke to admin on monday and there were 5 people not confirmed. Hope this is still the case rather than 2. When did you get told this Hockeygirl?

[/quote]

Today.

Lola24

Post by Lola24 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:52 pm

Hi all

Thank goodness this week is nearly over, its been a long one that's for sure! Anyone heard anything about the Trent reserve list moving?! Good luck all!