The Great Big Progress Thread for 2015

Discuss applications to the clearing house (and to courses that are not in the clearing house system), screening assessments, interviews, reserve lists, places, etc. here
bankie3

Re: The Great Big Progress Thread for 2015

Post by bankie3 »

wombler wrote:Surrey
Salomans
Oxford
UEA!

I was absolutely convinced that getting one interview meant I had no hope but was (amazingly!) proven wrong! I thought I would share this to pass on some hope & good vibes to others thinking along the same lines.
Thanks for sharing and giving out some hope and good vibes, because i am also someone with just the one interview to face.
moonbeam

Post by moonbeam »

In order of notifying me...

Manchester :arrow: Manchester
Coventry & Warwick
Glasgow
Edinburgh

Pretty happy with that outcome really considering it was my first time applying. I had been worried all week about the outcome of Manchester because of everything I said/didn't say in my interview. Hoping the reserve list moves, but if it doesn't it's given me a huge confidence boost. Well done to everyone with blues for Manchester and other courses. Commiserations to all the reds - hope you're all treating yourselves!

I might also add that this experience has been quite overwhelming and stressful (which I told myself it wouldn't be). I've learnt so much about myself during this process, and there is so much more I can develop upon for the next round of applications. Plus, I've recently started a new job and I'm so happy at the moment!! :D

MB
x
There may not always be a solution to the problem, but there is always another perspective...
enid

Post by enid »

well done mb! x
moonbeam

Post by moonbeam »

enid wrote:well done mb! x
Thanks, enid! Hope you're feeling confident about your next one - you'll smash it :)
There may not always be a solution to the problem, but there is always another perspective...
enid

Post by enid »

Thank you. But I'm not so sure! :D
Hockeygirl

Post by Hockeygirl »

Good Luck to everyone interviewing at Teesside this week! :D
Esk

Post by Esk »

Is anyone else here anxiously waiting on news from Coventry? Finding it hard to think of anything else! I wasn't sure if they said 'by 31st' or 'on 31st'. My list looks like this:

Coventry & Warwick
Birmingham
Cardiff
Bath

5th time applying although I think the first 2 applications can be discounted as I was fresh out of uni and had no idea what I was doing!
ClaireEmma

Post by ClaireEmma »

Sheffield

Completely in shock after what I thought was the worst interview performance of my life! I'm currently undecided about whether or not I will still attend my Leeds interview, but I'm definitely not going to UCL so good luck whoever is first on the reserve list!
Hockeygirl

Post by Hockeygirl »

ClaireEmma wrote:Sheffield

Completely in shock after what I thought was the worst interview performance of my life! I'm currently undecided about whether or not I will still attend my Leeds interview, but I'm definitely not going to UCL so good luck whoever is first on the reserve list!

Yaaay Congratulations!!
moonbeam

Post by moonbeam »

Hockeygirl wrote:
ClaireEmma wrote:Sheffield

Yaaay Congratulations!!
Well done!! I thought so about my Manchester interview!
ClaireEmma

Post by ClaireEmma »

Thanks guys! In my shock and bewilderment I forgot to say congratulations to everyone else with offers and best
of luck to those on reserve lists or waiting for interviews!
memifer

Post by memifer »

Congratulations ClaireEmma :lol:
mattyjl9

Post by mattyjl9 »

Thanks for all the kind words and massive congrats to all other Blues!
Still waiting for Liverpool interviews (10th on reserve list), but over the moon with Manchester!

x
dancinbee

Post by dancinbee »

CONGRATULATIONS Blues!!
ClaudioV

Post by ClaudioV »

So....
Coventry

Reserve nr 6... which seems unlikely to get a place but well..
As this was my first time applying I should be happy!