The Great Big Progress Thread for 2015

Discuss applications to the clearing house (and to courses that are not in the clearing house system), screening assessments, interviews, reserve lists, places, etc. here
Natellie123

Re: The Great Big Progress Thread for 2015

Post by Natellie123 »

Katy7 wrote:
rfdes wrote:
Nat89 wrote:
I haven't received a reply either! Never mind at least we are in the same boat :D
TheSeaWord

Post by TheSeaWord »

onedaywellgetthere wrote:Just thought Bath candidates and reserve listers might be interested to know…

Emails out this morning to say that apparently this year all the candidates who were offered a place have accepted, meaning they are not offering places to anyone on the reserve list! I’m not sure if that’s strictly true, as I had an email last week saying there was a small amount of movement towards the top of the reserve list.
Either way, the list is now closed!
The reserve list can still move without people with offers turning down places, as people on a reserve list might withdraw to accept an offer elsewhere
rfdes

Post by rfdes »

Natellie123 wrote:
Katy7 wrote:

I sent everything off and emailed but had no reply :? Have you guys? I've started a Birmingham 2015 group on the clinical doctorate courses forum So it's not in this chat....But I thought I'd get a reply to confirm they received everything! xx
I haven't received a reply either! Never mind at least we are in the same boat :D
Hey, I emailed as I had a few problems with royal mail and was worried that my paperwork wouldn't be received by Friday...they confirmed that my paperwork has been received. I also received an email from admissions stating that an application for the course has been logged (maybe they do this once they receive the paperwork?). Hope this helps :)
Hockeygirl

Post by Hockeygirl »

The list for Teesside has now closed.