Birmingham Written Exercise 2016

Discuss applications to the clearing house (and to courses that are not in the clearing house system), screening assessments, interviews, reserve lists, places, etc. here
puggins

Re: Birmingham Written Exercise 2016

Post by puggins » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:41 pm

I've literally only heard back at 4.30 this afternoon after sending another pestering email. The frustrating thing is the email says I need to confirm my attendance by the Wednesday 20th January which obviously I couldn't have done! I know people who have known for weeks, it's quite annoying really.

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
Becks

Post by Becks » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:08 pm

Does anyone know when Birmingham will provide feedback about the written exercise?. I completed mine on Monday, which I believe was the final day for testing. I'm now anxiously awaiting feedback as to whether I will be offered an interview!
Good luck to everyone else who completed it :)

hiccup

Post by hiccup » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:44 pm

I could be wrong, but I was under the impression that we don't get specific feedback, we'll just find out if we have been shortlisted or not by the main deadline.
If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.
- A. A. Milne, Winnie The Pooh

puggins

Post by puggins » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:26 pm

Becks wrote:Does anyone know when Birmingham will provide feedback about the written exercise?. I completed mine on Monday, which I believe was the final day for testing. I'm now anxiously awaiting feedback as to whether I will be offered an interview!
Good luck to everyone else who completed it :)
I did the test Monday too :). I don't think there's specific feedback but at least they'll be publishing the papers, so you'll be able to judge how your answers faired in comparison to what they wanted. Only 13 more days until we will know !!

Charlottecgc

Post by Charlottecgc » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:10 pm

Spoke to the admin team today - all invites to tests will be sent out the middle of this week - oops this is for 2017

gigi

Post by gigi » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:02 pm

Did you hear anything yet from Birmingham about being invited for the test?