Advice for Bath additional personal statement and values

Discuss applications to the clearing house (and to courses that are not in the clearing house system), screening assessments, interviews, reserve lists, places, etc. here
ChinChinar

Advice for Bath additional personal statement and values

Post by ChinChinar » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:38 pm

For those who have applied to Bath or have applied previously (or are at Bath!) - is there any advice or input you might be able to offer for the completion of the additional statement we have to supply to them?

I understand that there are set things they are looking for such as meeting the course ethos and values, as well as what makes you suitable as a CP, but how similar/dissimilar is it from our personal statements of experience for the initial application?
I feel a bit overwhelmed as to where to begin!

I've hunted around this part of the forum, the wiki and under the specific courses forum as well as reading around the clearing house and Bath website for more info but I feel like I'm missing something!

Thank you!

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
lusaifer

Re: Advice for Bath additional personal statement and values

Post by lusaifer » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:47 pm

Hi, I am in a similar position and was so disheartened to find that there have been no responses to this question! If anyone can offer advice on structure for the Bath statement of values, would be very much appreciated!