UEA Literacy and Numeracy Test

Discuss applications to the clearing house (and to courses that are not in the clearing house system), screening assessments, interviews, reserve lists, places, etc. here
Caterpillar

UEA Literacy and Numeracy Test

Post by Caterpillar » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:04 pm

Hello!

This is my first time posting. I am doing the numeracy and literacy test on Sunday for UEA. I tried to revise basics and did the practice test but I am still nervous about it. Any suggestion/advice from people who have done it already?

Thank you :-)

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
Gilly

Re: UEA Literacy and Numeracy Test

Post by Gilly » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:37 pm

Heya

Former UEA trainee here - its not something to worry too much about as its just part of the general university requirements that postgrad students have to have a basic understanding of literacy and numeracy. You can have a bit of a flick through GCSE level if you want to do anything else, but it should be fine :)

good luck!
You're not calling for help, are you?! ;)

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln.

Caterpillar

Re: UEA Literacy and Numeracy Test

Post by Caterpillar » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:41 pm

Hi Gilly,

That's what I have been doing, looking through GCSE material so that's reassuring, thanks!

:D