Royal Holloway Test

Discuss applications to the clearing house (and to courses that are not in the clearing house system), screening assessments, interviews, reserve lists, places, etc. here
inbloom10

Royal Holloway Test

Post by inbloom10 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:31 pm

Hi all,

I've been invited to complete a Test of Judgement in Complex Situations for Royal Holloway. Does anyone have any experience with tests like these? I have no idea what to expect... some webpages have suggested it's multiple choice, but I don't want to start with that in mind and then find out it's written answers!

I have no idea how to prepare as I have no idea what kind of questions will be asked... any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Hollie

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
Blossom

Re: Royal Holloway Test

Post by Blossom » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:24 pm

Hi,

I have also been invited to do the test. Hoping to do it on Thursday. You are right that it is multiple choice.
they are based around situational and judgement decision making. It is the same test used by UEL if I'm not mistaken.
You can practice online but that is not to say you will get the same questions but you will get some understanding around what is being asked.

Hope this helps but you can PM me if you want.

inbloom10

Post by inbloom10 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:13 pm

Thank you, that's really helpful! Good luck with it! :)

Chrissie

Post by Chrissie » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:39 pm

Does anyone know if there will be a further online test for Royal Holloway?

Blossom

Post by Blossom » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:50 am

I believe that is the only test as previous years they have trialed 3 tests alongside UEL and Herts.

Additionally, I have a friend doing the same test for UEL and they are also doing just the one this year instead of 3. I guess they must be considering other means of selection.

Chrissie

Post by Chrissie » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:40 pm

Blossom wrote:I believe that is the only test as previous years they have trialed 3 tests alongside UEL and Herts.

Additionally, I have a friend doing the same test for UEL and they are also doing just the one this year instead of 3. I guess they must be considering other means of selection.
Thanks Blossom! That's a relief :)