Reserve List Updates Thread

Discuss applications to the clearing house (and to courses that are not in the clearing house system), screening assessments, interviews, reserve lists, places, etc. here
AlisonMac

Re: Reserve List Updates Thread

Post by AlisonMac » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:29 pm

For those on interview reserve lists... Just to let you know I was 6th on UEL interview reserve list and I have been offered an interview. I was 7th on South Wales interview reserve list and I have also been offered an interview there. Hopefully that gives you some idea of where the lists are at the moment!

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
Flintstone1989

Post by Flintstone1989 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:41 am

I'm on the reserve list for a place at Exeter! Really hoping the list moves after more unis offer out places! Anyone else in the same boat and feeling the same anxious waiting?!

charlie27

Post by charlie27 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:38 pm

Flintstone1989 wrote:I'm on the reserve list for a place at Exeter! Really hoping the list moves after more unis offer out places! Anyone else in the same boat and feeling the same anxious waiting?!
Congratulations!
I'm also on the reserve list for a place at Exeter and definitely feeling the same.
I don't know if there will be much movement until the 2nd June (deadline for people to accept courses), so think it's more likely we'd hear between the 2nd and 9th. The wait continues!

Good luck :)

Flintstone1989

Post by Flintstone1989 » Tue May 02, 2017 7:03 pm

charlie27 wrote:
Flintstone1989 wrote:I'm on the reserve list for a place at Exeter! Really hoping the list moves after more unis offer out places! Anyone else in the same boat and feeling the same anxious waiting?!
Congratulations!
I'm also on the reserve list for a place at Exeter and definitely feeling the same.
I don't know if there will be much movement until the 2nd June (deadline for people to accept courses), so think it's more likely we'd hear between the 2nd and 9th. The wait continues!

Sorry that you're feeling like this too but glad we are alone! Let me know if you have any luck on the list! It's so hard when you don't know how long it is or what position you are!

Antigone

Post by Antigone » Wed May 03, 2017 12:04 pm

Hello All,

Just letting you know I have been placed on the reserve list for a place at SALOMONS. I contacted them last week and they let me know there has been no movement on the list so far (i.e. none of the people offered a place have declined yet).

Apparently, only 30/33 places have been offered as they have had to re-interview 3 candidates (not quiet sure what was going on there).

I'll keep you posted if there is any more news!

lglc

Post by lglc » Thu May 04, 2017 5:53 pm

Hi,
Thank you for this update Antigone! I'm also on the reserve list and waiting for some movement.... x

Flintstone1989

Post by Flintstone1989 » Thu May 04, 2017 6:55 pm

charlie27 wrote:
Congratulations!

The list has moved! I was offered a place at Exeter yesterday! Good luck

hodgepodge

Post by hodgepodge » Fri May 05, 2017 1:38 pm

Antigone wrote:Hello All,

Just letting you know I have been placed on the reserve list for a place at SALOMONS. I contacted them last week and they let me know there has been no movement on the list so far (i.e. none of the people offered a place have declined yet).

Apparently, only 30/33 places have been offered as they have had to re-interview 3 candidates (not quiet sure what was going on there).

I'll keep you posted if there is any more news!
Thanks for the update Antigone!

Does anyone know why they are re-interviewing people?

Fingers crossed for some movement over the next few weeks :-)

caz89

Post by caz89 » Mon May 08, 2017 11:12 am

Just to let people know, I will be declining my place at UEA in the next couple of day and my allocated base was Peterborough. Hope this makes someone happy!

hawke

Post by hawke » Tue May 09, 2017 2:40 pm

I'm 6th reserve at Bath - would be grateful to hear of any movement/declined places over the next few days & weeks.

sophiebrimble

Post by sophiebrimble » Tue May 09, 2017 4:59 pm

I'm 6th of UEL so finger crossed!

ClinPsyOo

Post by ClinPsyOo » Wed May 10, 2017 10:13 am

Declining my place at Salomons so reserve list should move and withdrawing from RHUL interview reserve list so that should move too... Good luck everyone x

yorkshirepysch

Post by yorkshirepysch » Thu May 11, 2017 7:28 pm

Hi all,

Just to let you know that I was number 16 reserve at Liverpool and have today been offered an interview....so numbers 17+ you'll be up next!

lozzyhickers

Post by lozzyhickers » Fri May 12, 2017 10:00 am

Wondered in anyone knew about the status of the RHUL reserve list? A friend of mine is a reserve and would be great to give her some positive news!

Roz93

Post by Roz93 » Fri May 12, 2017 10:40 am

Somehow, I made the reserve list for Lancaster! I've done so much better than I anticipated for my first year, but I'm still naively hoping for some movement. Anyone else in a similar position? :)
"Imagine others complexly" - John Green.