course shortlisting dates 2017

Discuss applications to the clearing house (and to courses that are not in the clearing house system), screening assessments, interviews, reserve lists, places, etc. here
newbie16

Re: course shortlisting dates 2017

Post by newbie16 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:26 pm

Has anyone heard anything about IOPPN or Herts?

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
UnicornPsy

Post by UnicornPsy » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:36 pm

Anyone heard from Glasgow or Edinburgh?
* What you choose to do to make people present their best self?*

Kasiopea

Post by Kasiopea » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:54 pm

Does anybody have any news about Liverpool or know when they would let people know? I've got two reds, one reserve list and cannot wait to hear from Liverpool!!

Thanks! :alien:

Flinn

Post by Flinn » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:07 pm

Everyone seems to have heard from Bath, but I haven't. Has anyone else not received a response from them yet?

Oria

Post by Oria » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:12 pm

I have received an email from Glasgow with the subject "Doctorate in Clinical Psychology 2017 Intake".
I am assuming this is the interview/no interview email. I can't confirm because I can't open it yet :shock:

Bela

course shortlisting dates 2017

Post by Bela » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:57 pm

Kasiopea wrote:Does anybody have any news about Liverpool or know when they would let people know? I've got two reds, one reserve list and cannot wait to hear from Liverpool!!

Unfortunately Liverpool are only letting people know on Friday - I know it's hard waiting. I wish there was a system where all the course centres let everyone know on the same day! Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kasiopea

Post by Kasiopea » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:40 pm

Bela wrote:
Kasiopea wrote:Does anybody have any news about Liverpool or know when they would let people know? I've got two reds, one reserve list and cannot wait to hear from Liverpool!!

Unfortunately Liverpool are only letting people know on Friday - I know it's hard waiting. I wish there was a system where all the course centres let everyone know on the same day! Good luck!

Thanks very much Bela!
I received an email today and I've been offered an interview!! :alien:

Bela

Post by Bela » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:31 am

Kasiopea wrote:
Bela wrote:

Thanks very much Bela!
I received an email today and I've been offered an interview!! :alien:
That's great news :D well done! I'm glad they sent them out before the last day - I said it was mean keeping you all hanging! Its a great course, everything crossed for you.