Lancaster Past Papers

Discuss applications to the clearing house (and to courses that are not in the clearing house system), screening assessments, interviews, reserve lists, places, etc. here
WilliamsonE

Lancaster Past Papers

Post by WilliamsonE » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:05 pm

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone can help I seem to be able to find everyone else's past papers for the stats/ verbal reasoning tests yet can't seem to find Lancasters anywhere (unless they're right in front of me and I can't see them!!!!)

Please can someone help!?

Thanks, Emily :)

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
RJParker

Re: Lancaster Past Papers

Post by RJParker » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:19 am

Hi Emily,

These tests are not set papers where everyone sits the same thing. Your test questions will be unique to you - they are baselined questions from a bank of thousands and are selected based on your performance as the test goes on in order to find your position in a normal distribution. The idea of past papers doesn't and cannot apply I'm afraid.

We suggest you check out the practice tests on the SHL/CEB website and there are many many other examples of these tests available for free out there on the internet.

The numerical reasoning isn't a stats test either - it's testing your ability to reason through problems which are presented in numerical form. It doesn't need any knowledge of statistical methods to do this.