Staffordshire result

Discuss applications to the clearing house (and to courses that are not in the clearing house system), screening assessments, interviews, reserve lists, places, etc. here
cberry18

Staffordshire result

Post by cberry18 » Thu May 11, 2017 8:29 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm a bit confused about when we will hear back with the result of our interview at staffordshire?
I thought the admin lady said "next Friday" which I took to mean Friday 19th, however a fellow candidate said "oh that's quick" so now I'm wondering if I misheard and it is in fact tomorrow? I didn't get a chance to clarify because I got called in for my first interview.

Thanks

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
BrokenWings

Re: Staffordshire result

Post by BrokenWings » Fri May 12, 2017 9:30 am

Last year I found out a week after the last interviews, so you should hear on/by the 19th.
Last year (& the year before) they sent a letter with the outcome, so don't panic if you don't get an email.

Good luck!

Sanskaras

Re: Staffordshire result

Post by Sanskaras » Fri May 12, 2017 11:16 am

I wondered the same thing! I thought she meant next Friday too (19th) but then in hindsight wondered if she meant today. I guess we'll find out soon enough! She did say that she would send an email, update clearing house and send a letter so we won't just have to rely on getting a letter in the post :)
Good luck!!