Has anyone had a call from IOP after interview?

Discuss applications to the clearing house (and to courses that are not in the clearing house system), screening assessments, interviews, reserve lists, places, etc. here
askeo

Has anyone had a call from IOP after interview?

Post by askeo » Thu May 18, 2017 6:45 pm

Hi everyone,

I interviewed at IOP on Tuesday and was told that they would be calling us today between 3-6 with outcome.
I have not heard from them and now wondering whether I completely misunderstood and they meant next week. Or if they have forgotten me.

Has anyone else had a call?

Best of luck to everyone

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
NorthC

Re: Has anyone had a call from IOP after interview?

Post by NorthC » Thu May 18, 2017 7:01 pm

Hi,

Yes I received a call around 5pm from them - ending in reserve. May be worth giving them a call/dropping an email tomorrow as they are letting people know now. I hope it is good news for you!

askeo

Post by askeo » Thu May 18, 2017 7:11 pm

Congrats on Reserve NorthC- I hope it moves for you. Do you know where you are?
And thank you for replying- I was waiting for a no and so have probably been forgotten.
Will email tomorrow.
Best of luck for you!

Green11

Post by Green11 » Thu May 18, 2017 11:21 pm

Hiya,

I interviewed there on the Wednesday and also haven't received a call from them. Though they did say that they would also be letting people know on Friday. I hope this is helpful. Good luck!

Congratulations on making the reserve list too NorthC! Hope it moves for you :)