GBC - BPS letter

Discuss applications to the clearing house (and to courses that are not in the clearing house system), screening assessments, interviews, reserve lists, places, etc. here
Obti

GBC - BPS letter

Post by Obti » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:51 pm

I've joined the BPS as a graduate member and have recieved an email stating that I have GBC status, is this sufficient evidence of GBC for my application if I just copy it into a word document and upload it. I've included the email below for reference...

Mr name MBPsS

[baddress[/b]

Membership number: number

26 October 2017

Dear Mr

Graduate membership - MBPsS

I am delighted to inform you that you were admitted to Graduate Member status within The British Psychological Society on 26/10/2017 and your name has been entered on the list of members. A membership card will be sent to you within 6-8 weeks.

You have also been granted the Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership (GBC). This letter can be shown to course tutors who require proof of membership and GBC.

As a Graduate Member you have access to many benefits, including;

· Conferences & events discounts

· Wiley/BPS Blackwell 35% book discounts

· The title ‘MBPsS’

· Free online access to 150+ Test Reviews

· 40+ e-learning course discounts

· Join member networks & communities

· Free online access to journals

· Access to the BPS library (Senate House)

· The Psychologist magazine

· High street discounts via WiderWallet

The members’ area of the website gives you access to many of your benefits and you will need to sign in, or sign up if you do not already have a web account. You can find out more about your benefits at this link.

For information on the Society’s Code of Ethics and Conduct, and our Member Conduct Rules on the Society website at this link.

Many congratulations on achieving Graduate Member status.

Yours sincerely

Membership Manager

t: +44(0)116 252 9911, e: membership.enquiries@bps.org.uk

Want to attend a BPS event? Book your place now!

Psychology 4 Graduates 2017 London – 6 December

Image of The British Psychological Society Logo

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
firegal
Team Member

Re: GBC - BPS letter

Post by firegal » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:49 am

I'd be more likely to screenshot the email, or print the email out and scan it in as pdf. Just my gut instinct that that is less likely to be challenged than a word doc which could easily be edited.

Esuma

Post by Esuma » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:37 pm

I saved my email from the BPS as a PDF - think that should be fine!

reishi

Post by reishi » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:55 pm

I emailed BPS and asked for a pdf version, they emailed me. I uploaded it on CH and individual university application portals and never had any problems.
"Ever since psychoanalysis came up, everybody's ill more or less."