UCL Interview swap request 2018

Discuss applications to the clearing house (and to courses that are not in the clearing house system), screening assessments, interviews, reserve lists, places, etc. here
jtb94psych

UCL Interview swap request 2018

Post by jtb94psych » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:03 pm

Is there any one willing to swap a Friday 27th April for my Tuesday 24th April interview slot at UCL? - due to unforeseen circumstances I might not be able to make my slot :(

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
HertfordshireHIT

Re: UCL Interview swap request 2018

Post by HertfordshireHIT » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:00 pm

Hi. I'm afraid I'm in the same predicament but also need to swap the Tuesday with either the Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. Rather than start a new thread I thought I'd share this one. Please PM me if interested. Obviously give priority if it's a Friday to the original poster.

jtb94psych

Post by jtb94psych » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:45 pm

jtb94psych wrote:Is there any one willing to swap a Friday 27th April for my Tuesday 24th April interview slot at UCL? - due to unforeseen circumstances I might not be able to make my slot :(
I can also do a Thursday afternoon slot :)

jtb94psych

Post by jtb94psych » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:47 pm

HertfordshireHIT wrote:Hi. I'm afraid I'm in the same predicament but also need to swap the Tuesday with either the Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. Rather than start a new thread I thought I'd share this one. Please PM me if interested. Obviously give priority if it's a Friday to the original poster.
Good luck! This is just adds more stress doesn’t it! I hope you find someone to switch with :)