International Student--Personal statement advice?

Discuss applications to the clearing house (and to courses that are not in the clearing house system), screening assessments, interviews, reserve lists, places, etc. here
Tashi786

International Student--Personal statement advice?

Post by Tashi786 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:40 am

Hi, I am applying for clinical psychology doctorate program (PsyD). I will really appreciate if I can get some advice on writing a personal statement (the Dos and Don'ts). Thank you :D

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
ell

Re: International Student--Personal statement advice?

Post by ell » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:30 am

This section of the forum is jam packed full of discussions about applying for clinical training. Take some time to read around the forum, then come back if you have any specific questions.

Good luck!

benbrand

Post by benbrand » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:22 pm

Hi Tashi,

Unfortunately, due to the differences in both the program and mental health system, I don't think this forum will be of much help to you.

I think you'll probably find plenty of other US-based forums out there.

Tashi786

Post by Tashi786 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:29 am

i am applying to university of birmingham and king's college in london. I will look through the discussions thank you :)