Glasgow Selection procedure 2019

Discuss applications to the clearing house (and to courses that are not in the clearing house system), screening assessments, interviews, reserve lists, places, etc. here
hwmedm

Glasgow Selection procedure 2019

Post by hwmedm » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:23 pm

Hi guys!

I was wondering if anyone has heard anything from Glasgow uni?? I am getting stressed about it because most of the invitations for the screening/selection procedure seem to have been released last week.
Thank you :)

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
alicem123

Re: Glasgow Selection procedure 2019

Post by alicem123 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:03 pm

As far as i know Glasgow doesn't have any selection tests before inviting for interviews so don't stress! I think we will hear back latest mid march (the official date is on the clearing house website) but this is my first time applying so not sure when Glasgow typically lets us know about interviews.
Good Luck!

hwmedm

Post by hwmedm » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:26 pm

Thank you so much! I was searching everywhere about their selection procedure but I found it strange that I could not find dates for the selection tests. Now it makes sense.
Good luck to you too :D

benbrand

Post by benbrand » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:38 pm

Yeah, I didn't hear back from Glasgow until 16/3 last year, so don't hold your breath!