Exeter selection tests

Discuss applications to the clearing house (and to courses that are not in the clearing house system), screening assessments, interviews, reserve lists, places, etc. here
ly12

Exeter selection tests

Post by ly12 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:00 am

Hi all,

I have applied to Exeter, however am aware there is selection tests. A friend of mine has received his selection test request for Plymouth however on the email it mentions the same test is used by Exeter. I received the request for selection tests last year as I meet minimum criteria however this year have not received anything. I am aware this might just mean I am not invited to complete them this year but just am a bit confused as I still meet minimum criteria as I did last year? Or is is Exeter have not released invites yet? :)

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
RJParker

Re: Exeter selection tests

Post by RJParker » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:39 am

Hi there,

None of the screening invitations from the testing system have been sent out - they will go on Monday morning. Plymouth have sent out a pre-testing email letting people know to expect that email invitation from SHL.

If you haven't had an invitation on Monday, drop me an email and I can check to see what the situation is (r.j.parker@lancaster.ac.uk).

Rob

ly12

Post by ly12 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:06 pm

Oh brilliant thank you very much :)

Punkgirluk

Post by Punkgirluk » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:20 pm

Thanks that’s really helpful. I was also starting to wonder!