UCL clearing house application progress page

Discuss applications to the clearing house (and to courses that are not in the clearing house system), screening assessments, interviews, reserve lists, places, etc. here
hjd118

UCL clearing house application progress page

Post by hjd118 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:57 pm

I have applied to UCL and on the clearing house application progress page, under options there is no longer the drop down option to withdraw.

I do not want to withdraw my application, just wondering if other people's progress page looks the same and what this might mean?

Thanks!

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
Alice132

Re: UCL clearing house application progress page

Post by Alice132 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:29 pm

Having looked at previous years' progress threads I think the mystery of the disappearing boxes is fairly common. As far as I can tell it doesn't mean anything particularly good or bad, just that they're looking at your application maybe so you can't withdraw it? Either way I don't think its anything to be worried about.
It would be so nice if something made sense for a change

Cher92

Post by Cher92 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:38 pm

Its the same for my UCL application. I would guess that they are reviewing them right now.

lakeland

Post by lakeland » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:36 pm

The boxes don't mean anything - I know it's hard not to feel anxious and speculate but nothing can be read into it at this stage. Good luck!