Results of the reasoning tests

Discuss applications to the clearing house (and to courses that are not in the clearing house system), screening assessments, interviews, reserve lists, places, etc. here
Crina44

Results of the reasoning tests

Post by Crina44 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:38 am

Hello everyone! I was wondering if any of you received feedback on the SHL reasoning tests. I applied to Exeter this year and I was hoping that there would be some feedback on how we did on the tests (i.e what in what percentile we scored), but there was absolutely no mention of this in the email from them.

Does anyone know how to find out what the results of the test were? I understand that they don't provide detailed feedback but I was hoping that this information would be easy enough for them to provide.

Thank you for your help.

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
JB99

Re: Results of the reasoning tests

Post by JB99 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:42 am

I sent Exeter an email last year to ask about how I did on the test. They kindly responded and told me my percentile scores on both tests.

Crina44

Re: Results of the reasoning tests

Post by Crina44 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:59 pm

Ah thank you for letting me know, I emailed them to ask and I haven't received a reply yet, maybe it takes a while!