Reserve List Interview thread

Discuss applications to the clearing house (and to courses that are not in the clearing house system), screening assessments, interviews, reserve lists, places, etc. here
Tashi786
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:59 am

Re: Reserve List Interview thread

Post by Tashi786 » Mon May 13, 2019 4:56 pm

Ainsworth123 wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:41 am
Hi, I just gave up my interview for Birmingham (accepted a place at UEA :D ) so the list should move!
Hi, did you write the exam? I was hoping if you will be able to share what type of questions did they ask?

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
User avatar
Geishawife
Team Member
Posts: 817
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:10 pm

Re: Reserve List Interview thread

Post by Geishawife » Mon May 13, 2019 5:08 pm

Tashi786 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 4:56 pm
Ainsworth123 wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:41 am
Hi, I just gave up my interview for Birmingham (accepted a place at UEA :D ) so the list should move!
Hi, did you write the exam? I was hoping if you will be able to share what type of questions did they ask?
Forum rules do not allow for sharing of questions from tests or interviews. We want a level playing field and sharing of such information could confer an advantage.

Tashi786
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:59 am

Re: Reserve List Interview thread

Post by Tashi786 » Mon May 13, 2019 5:12 pm

Geishawife wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 5:08 pm
Tashi786 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 4:56 pm
Ainsworth123 wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:41 am
Hi, I just gave up my interview for Birmingham (accepted a place at UEA :D ) so the list should move!
Hi, did you write the exam? I was hoping if you will be able to share what type of questions did they ask?
Forum rules do not allow for sharing of questions from tests or interviews. We want a level playing field and sharing of such information could confer an advantage.
I apologize, I wasn't aware. I will appreciate any advice to prepare for the written exam.

khx
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:25 am

Re: Reserve List Interview thread

Post by khx » Wed May 15, 2019 6:43 pm

hhuckabees wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 9:41 am
khx wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 8:27 pm
khx wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 8:27 pm
I got offered an interview today for Staffordshire!
I got offered an interview today!
Congrats! What day is your interview?
Tuesday 21st 😬

ssdreamer
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:49 pm

Re: Reserve List Interview thread

Post by ssdreamer » Wed May 22, 2019 1:47 pm

Julifak wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:41 pm
ssdreamer wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:20 pm
Julifak wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:29 pm
Hi all,

I'm number 24 on the list for Liverpool but the interview aren't till May so hopefully it moves well :)
I just cancelled my interview at Liverpool as I've accepted a place elsewhere so it should move by 1 place at least! :)
Great - thanks :) and congratulations
Thanks a lot! All the best for you too! :)

hhuckabees
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:35 pm

Re: Reserve List Interview thread

Post by hhuckabees » Fri May 24, 2019 10:30 am

khx wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 6:43 pm
hhuckabees wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 9:41 am
khx wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 8:27 pm
I got offered an interview today!
Congrats! What day is your interview?
Tuesday 21st 😬
Aah we weren't on the same day then. How did you find it? I thought the course staff and current trainees were really supportive and welcoming. Now we just have to wait over the bank holiday!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: froyo and 13 guests