Edinburgh interview - health board choices

Discuss applications to the clearing house (and to courses that are not in the clearing house system), screening assessments, interviews, reserve lists, places, etc. here
JaneDoe

Edinburgh interview - health board choices

Post by JaneDoe » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:26 am

Hi everyone,

I have an interview for the Edinburgh course coming up (first interview ever after years of trying) but for some reason I didn't save my healthboard choices as well as the other information on that screen. I wrote down my healthboard choices on paper, but there was other information on that screen and I can't remember / be certain what I put.

I'd like to email the clinical tutor to see if they have a copy they can send me, but I'm a bit concerned that it doesn't look great and it would count against me at interview. On the other hand, it would help me to feel fully prepared for the interview.

What do you think I should do? Does anyone else have experience with this?

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
rhapsodyinred

Re: Edinburgh interview - health board choices

Post by rhapsodyinred » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:21 am

Hi!
The clinical tutor admin for Edinburgh is Gordon, he's really lovely and I can't imagine it counting against you. If it makes you feel better, I forgot to return one of the forms by the deadline before interview and they emailed me to give me an extra day to return them. I still got in!
Also, you get to review your choices at the interview itself :)

JaneDoe

Re: Edinburgh interview - health board choices

Post by JaneDoe » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:58 pm

Hello! Thank you so much for replying - I've only just seen this.

And also thank you loads for the advice and reassurance, I really appreciate it :-).