Reserve list for places 2020

Discuss applications to the clearing house (and to courses that are not in the clearing house system), screening assessments, interviews, reserve lists, places, etc. here
Post Reply
delicatedoorstep
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:01 pm

Re: Reserve list for places 2020

Post by delicatedoorstep » Wed May 13, 2020 2:46 pm

zmalik wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 4:09 pm
Hello everyone,

Congratulations on your interviews, offers and just giving the process a go and getting through it, it has been immensely challenging and rewarding in many different ways!

I just wondered if anybody knew if the UCL reserve list for places moved much of at all? I am pretty close to the top (2nd) and it would be good to hear people’s knowledge experiences of this and from others on reserve list.

Many thanks and good luck to those still awaiting interviews and outcomes.
UCL reserve list moved about 8 places last year and definitely moved more than two the year before. Fingers crossed!

Bournemouthgal
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:19 pm

Re: Reserve list for places 2020

Post by Bournemouthgal » Wed May 13, 2020 4:12 pm

Hi all,
Congrats on the reserve places. I’m currently reserve for Southampton (not aware of the place yet!) so if anyone hears of any movement it would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks all.

Kao
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:07 pm

Re: Reserve list for places 2020

Post by Kao » Wed May 13, 2020 8:19 pm

I have been offered a place at Surrey and I was first reserve. I had 2 people let me know they were declining surrey offers and so i think reserve number 3 will be next on the list now!
I am waiting to (maybe) hear from UCL as 5th reserve. If I do get that offer than I may decline the Surrey place.

I wonder if anyone is planning on declining UCL offers? It is so hard to know how much reserve lists will move.

binx
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:06 pm

Re: Reserve list for places 2020

Post by binx » Fri May 15, 2020 9:49 am

I have withdrawn my offer from Trent (Lincoln-based placement) so there should be some movement on the reserve list!

xxpoogletxx
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:27 pm

Re: Reserve list for places 2020

Post by xxpoogletxx » Fri May 15, 2020 10:28 am

binx wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 9:49 am
I have withdrawn my offer from Trent (Lincoln-based placement) so there should be some movement on the reserve list!
I'm on the reserve list for Trent, so this is exciting to see!

Psych111
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:15 pm

Re: Reserve list for places 2020

Post by Psych111 » Fri May 15, 2020 4:02 pm

Does anyone on the reserve for Southampton know what position they are?

AnonymousPerson
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:20 pm

Re: Reserve list for places 2020

Post by AnonymousPerson » Fri May 15, 2020 5:36 pm

Hello,

Did anyone not hear back from King's? They tweeted to say they will respond today but I haven't heard back.

Thanks.

stratfmg
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:45 pm

Re: Reserve list for places 2020

Post by stratfmg » Fri May 15, 2020 6:53 pm

Congratulations to everyone! If anyone has any info about Leeds, that would be amazing :) thankyou!
Take care

Cathster1
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:24 am

Re: Reserve list for places 2020

Post by Cathster1 » Sat May 16, 2020 3:45 pm

Kao wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 8:19 pm
I have been offered a place at Surrey and I was first reserve. I had 2 people let me know they were declining surrey offers and so i think reserve number 3 will be next on the list now!
I am waiting to (maybe) hear from UCL as 5th reserve. If I do get that offer than I may decline the Surrey place.

I wonder if anyone is planning on declining UCL offers? It is so hard to know how much reserve lists will move.
Is anyone rejecting their Surrey place? On the reserve list too and desperately looking for signs of movement 🙈

stratfmg
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:45 pm

Re: Reserve list for places 2020

Post by stratfmg » Sat May 16, 2020 9:01 pm

Hi everyone,
Congratulations! Is anyone declining their offer from Leeds or knows someone who is?:)
Thank you very much!

amroth20
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:12 pm

Re: Reserve list for places 2020

Post by amroth20 » Mon May 18, 2020 4:39 pm

Any Plymouth offers/reserves out there considering a firm decision either way now most uni results are out?.... I'm convinced lockdown is making the wait more painful! 😰

zmalik
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:52 pm

Re: Reserve list for places 2020

Post by zmalik » Mon May 18, 2020 8:57 pm

delicatedoorstep wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 2:46 pm
zmalik wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 4:09 pm
Hello everyone,

Congratulations on your interviews, offers and just giving the process a go and getting through it, it has been immensely challenging and rewarding in many different ways!

I just wondered if anybody knew if the UCL reserve list for places moved much of at all? I am pretty close to the top (2nd) and it would be good to hear people’s knowledge experiences of this and from others on reserve list.

Many thanks and good luck to those still awaiting interviews and outcomes.
UCL reserve list moved about 8 places last year and definitely moved more than two the year before. Fingers crossed!

Thanks for the reply, this is hopeful! :D

Smile91
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:54 pm

Re: Reserve list for places 2020

Post by Smile91 » Tue May 19, 2020 2:53 pm

Hi all, I have just withdrawn my place at Teesside and from the reserve list at UEA - so these should be moving soon :)

ineffable
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:25 pm

Re: Reserve list for places 2020

Post by ineffable » Tue May 19, 2020 3:54 pm

I have withdrawn my place from the reserve list at UEA! No idea where I was on the list, but hopefully it helps with some movement.

TGCubed
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue May 05, 2020 9:32 am

Re: Reserve list for places 2020

Post by TGCubed » Thu May 21, 2020 11:47 am

Hi all, just wondering if anyone is planning to reject their offer or place on the reserve list at UEL? I am definitely noticing my anxiety increase as waiting continues. For anyone on the reserve list wondering, I contacted UEL and they told me they have made an offer only to the first reserve so far.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest