Reserve list for interviews 2022

Discuss applications to the clearing house (and to courses that are not in the clearing house system), screening assessments, interviews, reserve lists, places, etc. here
Ashley

Re: Reserve list for interviews 2022

Post by Ashley »

Hey!

Well done for getting on the Bangor reserve list too! You can email admin and they will tell you where you are. I'm very far down! I'm not sure how many people are on it. Still, I will keep my fingers crossed!
Gopherjen87

Post by Gopherjen87 »

Ashley wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:14 pm Hey!

Well done for getting on the Bangor reserve list too! You can email admin and they will tell you where you are. I'm very far down! I'm not sure how many people are on it. Still, I will keep my fingers crossed!
Thank you, I’ll get in touch with them. I wonder how much movement there has been in previous years. Hopefully extra places in England will free some up at Bangor.
dancingqueen15

Post by dancingqueen15 »

Does anyone know of any update on how many people have so far been invited to interview from the RHUL reserve list?
vaguemango

Post by vaguemango »

dancingqueen15 wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 2:28 pm Does anyone know of any update on how many people have so far been invited to interview from the RHUL reserve list?
I was number 23 originally and was invited to interview yesterday. Just withdrew as I received another offer. Hopefully you'll hear some good news soon!
JJ72

Post by JJ72 »

I was on the reserve list for Southampton and have been offered an interview 🙂