Bradford AP shortlist

Advertise posts here (email clinpsyforum@gmail.com to arrange payment, it starts at just £40+vat)
Bubbly

Bradford AP shortlist

Post by Bubbly » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:33 pm

Hi,

There were two AP positions in Bradford (Neuro/Cancer) recently advertised on the NHS jobs website. The job descriptions state that interviews will be held on 8th Nov. I was wondering if anyone has heard back from these jobs yet?

Thanks,
Bubbly x

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
Lola24

Re: Bradford AP shortlist

Post by Lola24 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:33 pm

Hey Bubbly

I applied for this too and as, like you say the interviews are due to be in a week, I thought I'd just give recruitment a call yesterday to ask them if shortlisting had been completed. The lady I spoke to said they had received over 300apps (!) and when she asked for my name she said I was on the interview 'reserve list'. Didn't know they did that, just thought it was shortlisted or not, maybe they do it more when they have even more apps than normal.

Might be worth giving recruitment a call, they may not have informed successful people yet, who knows :).

Lola

Bubbly

Re: Bradford AP shortlist

Post by Bubbly » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:32 pm

Lola24 wrote:Hey Bubbly

I applied for this too and as, like you say the interviews are due to be in a week, I thought I'd just give recruitment a call yesterday to ask them if shortlisting had been completed. The lady I spoke to said they had received over 300apps (!) and when she asked for my name she said I was on the interview 'reserve list'. Didn't know they did that, just thought it was shortlisted or not, maybe they do it more when they have even more apps than normal.

Might be worth giving recruitment a call, they may not have informed successful people yet, who knows :).

Lola
Hi Lola, thanks for letting me know.
x