Research Exam Help

Discuss the content and style of the different clinical psychology doctoral training courses, the differences between them, placements, teaching, chat to other trainees and connect with other people who have places on the same course
vanianita

Research Exam Help

Post by vanianita » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:08 pm

Hello All,

As the application season has started my anxiety about the research exam begins I am specifically talking about the Salomans and Surrey Exam. I feel that I really need some help with this. Has anyone got any good tips or suggestions on how to prepare? I know that this is a few months away but I have done it before and felt really overwhelmed. I was wondering if anyone had some time or if they know anyone who would be able to do some tutoring. I feel this would really help.

Thank you so much.

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
benbrand

Re: Research Exam Help

Post by benbrand » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:34 pm

Hey!

Sorry to hear you're feeling anxious about this.

Solomons, as I'm sure you know have plenty of past practice examinations for you to take a look at. You might also revisit some of the texts you covered within the first and second years of university on research and stats- interpreting results, independent vs dependent variables, research design, etc.