Paperwork for starting in 2020

Discuss the content and style of the different clinical psychology doctoral training courses, the differences between them, placements, teaching, chat to other trainees and connect with other people who have places on the same course
Jeopick

Paperwork for starting in 2020

Post by Jeopick » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:18 pm

Hi All,

Apologies if this isn't the right section of the forum to post in.

I got offered a place this year (woo!), and I'm wondering if anyone on any courses have received any paperwork/contract/proof of employment?

I'm having to move quite some distance to take up the course and am currently flat hunting but they're asking for proof that I'm going to take up employment. I've not received anything form the Uni as of yet, and they've not yet replied to my email enquiring about this (I expect they're very busy).

Thanks!

Mephistofela

Re: Paperwork for starting in 2020

Post by Mephistofela » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:52 pm

UEA sent out a conditional contract last week, along with instructions for employment checks. You'll probably receive something very soon from your course too!

lozzyhickers

Post by lozzyhickers » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:44 pm

It seems to depend on the course. I received my conditional offer from the IoPPN about a week ago, some of my cohort have their unconditional ones now. My OH checks etc have been completed too.

But likewise I know people with offers from other courses who have received very little info on this so far.

Jeopick

Post by Jeopick » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:57 pm

Thank you both for the replies. It's relieving that I'm not the only one wondering what's going on. :D

The university got back in touch with me and gave me some contact details to provide to estate agents if they need it before the offer comes through (which they said would likely be in the next couple of weeks).