Looking for Msc - blended learning/block lectures

The place to ask about degree courses, conversion courses, masters, PhD or other qualifications. Discuss specific courses, their pros and cons, the content, the application process, different institutions, how to fund them, etc. Includes advice if you have a 2:2 and questions on transcripts
EstrellaAmore

Looking for Msc - blended learning/block lectures

Post by EstrellaAmore » Tue May 09, 2017 7:55 am

Hello, I am approaching the end of my undergraduate degree and starting to look into my next move! I am really keen to do an Msc, as I feel there are areas I am interested in that I havent been able to pursue in my Bsc. I am really interested in Neuropsychology and am looking for a Masters course that involves theory of diagnostic assessment and treatment of brain injuriy or neurodevelopmental disorders. However..... I live in the north of Scotland, have a child, and am going to have to commute to Uni and back home for weekends/self study days.

Does anyone know of an Msc that offers teaching in block weeks? for a blended learning approach? I have found courses that offer 2 days a week, but the cost of commuting to other end of the country would soon add up. So far I have only come across courses in Forensic Psychology that offer this approach. For funding reasons with SAAS, I can only do a 1 year Full time masters...

Alternatively, and courses in Scotland that offer the above would be good too!

any recommendations or advise would be most welcome! I know this is a big ask, but I am determind to suceed despite the challenges :)

EstrellaAmore

Re: Looking for Msc - blended learning/block lectures

Post by EstrellaAmore » Wed May 10, 2017 9:16 am

I think I have found a suitable course at UCLAN :)