Mock Interviews

Discuss local psychology graduate / assistant psychologist groups, training events, conferences, meetings and open days. Let people know what is coming up, and report back about events you have attended. Review materials and books here.
AspiringPsyco

Mock Interviews

Post by AspiringPsyco » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:40 am

NEW!! Peer Mock Interview Practice & Discussion in London, Various dates and times

A blend of peer to peer practice interview triads (with an observer) and group discussion of questions.

This will give people an opportunity to practice answering interview style questions in front of an audience and be given feedback. Please do come even if you are shy! We all hate mock interviews but its about stepping out of your comfort zone and building your confidence. There will also be a chance to network with likeminded peers.

This meet up is primarily for people with a psychology related interview coming up.

https://upcominginterview.eventbrite.co.uk

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
alexh

Re: Mock Interviews

Post by alexh » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:59 am

Will you be able to video or audio record the interviews? I found it very helpful to hear my own answers and notice things i was doing and how they came across.

Good luck.

nowandy

Re: Mock Interviews

Post by nowandy » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:55 pm

This is such a great idea! Before I got onto my dclinpsy course, I ended up paying someone to help me practice interviews, so I am so happy to see this up and running. I wish I had the idea back then! BTW I would really recommend doing mock interviews- it really helped me.