East Midlands Events

Discuss local psychology graduate / assistant psychologist groups, training events, conferences, meetings and open days. Let people know what is coming up, and report back about events you have attended. Review materials and books here.
Hopeful2016

East Midlands Events

Post by Hopeful2016 » Tue May 31, 2016 4:05 pm

Hi all,

Are there any events/groups/meetings in the East Midlands? A lot of what I come across appears to be London based :(

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
Toria

Re: East Midlands Events

Post by Toria » Tue May 31, 2016 6:12 pm

Hello,

I am on the East Midlands Division of Clinical Psychology committee and run our Twitter account (Twitter.com/EastMidsDCP). I often post links to events in our region so that might be worth a look :)

Toria
You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf - Jon Kabat-Zinn

Tam91

Post by Tam91 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:03 pm

Toria wrote:Hello,

I am on the East Midlands Division of Clinical Psychology committee and run our Twitter account (Twitter.com/EastMidsDCP). I often post links to events in our region so that might be worth a look :)

Toria
Hi Toria, I'm one of those rare folk that aren't on Twitter (not on Facebook either! :lol: ). Is there anywhere else the EM Division of Clinical Psychology posts about meetings/events in the region? I do spot the occasional advert in the BPS magazines, but if there's anything else it would be great to know :)

Toria

Post by Toria » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:22 pm

Hi,

I don't live in the East Midlands anymore so no longer run the twitter account for the local DCP branch. I know adverts for BPS and DCP events are emailed around, and they might also be on the branch's page on the BPS website. There's a newly formed East Midlands BPS branch too but I'm out of the midlands loop now so am not sure what's happening with that.

Toria
You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf - Jon Kabat-Zinn