Hampshire/ Dorset Assistant Group

Discuss local psychology graduate / assistant psychologist groups, training events, conferences, meetings and open days. Let people know what is coming up, and report back about events you have attended. Review materials and books here.
ElizabethRose

Hampshire/ Dorset Assistant Group

Post by ElizabethRose » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:30 am

Hi all,

I'm interested in finding an Assistants Group in Hampshire/ Dorset. I have sent several emails to the contacts I have found online but they keep bouncing back. Is anyone aware of groups that are currently running or be interested in starting a new group. Thanks

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
laurenr

Re: Hampshire/ Dorset Assistant Group

Post by laurenr » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:01 am

If you contact Paul at Psychology Chartered in Havant, I understand he has started an AP group.

elliotlmiller

Re: Hampshire/ Dorset Assistant Group

Post by elliotlmiller » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:01 pm

ElizabethRose wrote:Hi all,

I'm interested in finding an Assistants Group in Hampshire/ Dorset. I have sent several emails to the contacts I have found online but they keep bouncing back. Is anyone aware of groups that are currently running or be interested in starting a new group. Thanks
Hi Elizabeth,

I am starting a new Assistant Psychologist Group in the new year. For more information, please see link below:

https://goo.gl/dRB7ce

If you would be interested in joining the group, please email elliot@psychologychartered.co.uk

Elliot.